Abstracts selected for E-posters are requested to prepare an e-poster which can be viewed at the e-poster stations throughout the Meeting.
Electronic posters or e-posters are like traditional paper posters, but displayed on-site on a large HD LCD television screen. (HD 1920 pixel high by 1080 pixel wide)
An effective e-poster is a visual communications tool
An effective e-poster will help you engage colleagues in conversation. Get your main point(s) across to as many people as possible.
An effective poster is:
Focused on a main point(s).
Let’s graphics (graphs and images) tell the story: uses text sparingly
Keeps the sequence well-ordered and obvious.
The maxim “less is more” is good advice to follow for an e-poster. Although you may be tempted to include every detail of your project or research, you won’t have enough space to do this. What’s more, you shouldn’t do this; it would make your poster too busy.
Preparation of E-Posters
Since we are displaying the e-posters on 50” LCD screen, the quality and resolution of the document have to be sharp. Integrate high quality graphics and images to avoid bluer image.
Each e-poster must be submitted as:
- A single page PDF document with a size of A4. Ration between the height and wide is 1.44
- Equivalent A4 paper dimensions in pixels at 300 DPI are: 3508 pixels (high) X 2480 pixels (wide).
- Portrait/vertical orientation
- Use only images or graphics that are copy right free.
- Your e-poster must be submitted as a PDF. PPT files or images will not be accepted.
Please ensure to send us your ePoster presentations to Yochi@kldltd.com no later than February 1st, 2019.