Announcement of 2020 Annual Meeting of The Israeli Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
We are very pleased to announce that The Annual Meeting of The Israeli Society of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery will take place in Eilat, Israel, on March 4-7, 2020. The conference will take place at the Royal Beach Hotel, Eilat.
The Israeli Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery holds a long and steady tradition of annual professional meetings in Eilat, where the society members can meet, discuss, and exchange information and opinions on issues close to their hearts.
The scientific program will include keynote lectures, panel discussions, oral and poster presentations in the following topics:
- Basic Science
- Head and Neck
- Facial Plastics and Reconstruction
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
Guest speakers include:
- Prof. Roy R. Casiano, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, USA
- Prof. Brett Miles, The Mount Sinai Hospital, USA
- Prof. Emmanuel Mylanus, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Netherlands
- Prof. Christian Sittel, Klinikum Stuttgart – Katharinenhospital, Germany
The free communications sessions will include a large number of oral, and poster presentations based on original studies; both will be presented in English.
A professional medical exhibition will be held during the conference days, with up to date technologies and pharmaceutical industry will take place within the convention site.
The meeting will include a social program both for those attending the meeting and those accompanying them:
- Wednesday, March 4th | Board’s Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Thursday, March 5th | Performance by Israeli musician, singer-songwriter and guitarist, Danny Sanderson
- Friday, March 6th | TBA
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Eilat, Israel’s winter getaway!