Poster preparation instructions
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard or laminated paper.
- Alternatively, presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster board are: 1m wide x 2.30m long.
- It is suggested that your poster will be 90 cm wide x 1.2m long. (Any longer, and it becomes difficult to see.)
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- The official language of the meeting is English and all presentations must be delivered in English only.
- All abstracts will be published in the abstract supplement to all conference participants.
All poster presenters must pre-register for the conference online.
Hanging your poster at the conference
When you arrive at the conference, please introduce yourself as a poster presenter at the registration desk.
Upon arrival at the conference, and after registration, please hang your poster in the exhibition hall on your assigned board, according to the list of posters that will be at the entrance of the poster exhibition. (Each poster will be assigned a numbered poster board.)
Posters will be hung in two rounds:
- Round 1: Wednesday evening – Thursday lunch
- Round 2: Thursday lunch – Friday afternoon (end of meeting)
*Posters will be switched on Thursday at lunch (13:15-14:00).
All presenters must take responsibility for their own posters. The organizers are not responsible for posters that have not been removed by the end of the meeting.